Introduction to Orthodontics Summer Program
CTOR Academy tailored a program for US and International dental students and dentists who are interested in learning the
basics of Orthodontics in a US Orthodontics Program while enjoying the local New Jersey and New York City cultures.
The Mini-Residency includes a broad range of lectures and hands-on activities, observations in clinic and seminars.
• Housing in Hoboken or Jersey City, New Jersey
• School materials, including pre-clinical kits and lab coats.
• Lunch on 1st and last day of the program.
• Reusable Metrocard for subway & public buses in NJ/ NYC.
• Cultural excursions and social activities
• Faculty Evaluation Report of student's pre-clinical assignments
• Certificate of Attendance
Program date: August 1 - August 5, 2022
Registration Deadline: May 31, 2022
US $6,500 - Furnished Housing Option (single room)
US $6,000 - Furnished Housing Option (shared room)
US $5,000 - without Housing Option
For more information and to register email us at firstname.lastname@example.org